BAUSCH & LOMB-SOFLENS 59
4400

BAUSCH & LOMB-SOFLENS 59

Special Price PKR4,400.00 Regular Price PKR5,500.00

Packing : Three Pairs ( Six Lenses )

Compatible file extensions to upload: png, jpg, gif

Maximum image width: 1000 px.

Maximum image height: 1000 px.

- +
Availability:In stock
SKU BAUSCH & LOMB-SOFLENS 59
Details

Description

For some people, dry eyes are not an issue, but they are a problem for many people. They turn your eyes red, causing pain and severe itching. Eyes may become unhealthy if they don’t have enough moisture. Those people who wear contact lenses and are having dry eyes face more complications and discomfort. That is where Bausch and Lomb Soflens 59 come into the picture. These contact lenses offer long-lasting comfort to people with dry eye problems. Other than them, these lenses are great for anyone who desires to wear them regularly.

Bausch and Lomb Soflens 59 eye lens are made for everyday comfort and clear vision. They are made up of time-tested protein-resistant material that provides comfort, visual acuity, and top-notch performance. The ‘Hilafilcon B’ material is comfortable and thin to wear, and very durable to use for a long time. Due to the lenses’ excellent fitting, they are the best choice for first-time wearers as the process of wearing, and removal of these lenses is very simple and effortless. You can experience the feeling of wearing a fresh pair of lenses every day as they are easily kept clean due to protein buildup resistance. You can easily handle them to insert and remove them from your eyes. Your eye doctor should replace the lenses according to the decided schedule. Make sure to remove them before sleeping as they may cause damage if you sleep wearing them.

You can wear these disposable lenses daily for up to two weeks. The number 59 in their name suggests the water content they contain. They have 59% water content, while the remaining 41% of the lens is of the ‘Hilafilcon B’ polymer. The polymer is highly resistant to protein deposits. So, the lens gives you a double advantage- The first one is that the moisture level is very high. Secondly, there is no irritating protein buildup, which is commonly found in other ordinary lenses. The lenses are perfect for people having dry eyes and working in offices, and sitting in front of white screens for a prolonged time. These lenses make your dry eyes stay moist and make them feel fresh all day, every day. The lenses are impressively breathable so that the eye’s cornea can have required oxygen levels with ease. 

Bausch and Lomb Soflens 59 should be removed at the end of the day. Soak them in a quality disinfecting solution and leave it for the night. In this way, the contacts won’t have any dangerous contaminants and foreign objects on them, making your eyes stay clear and healthy. You will observe zero to minimum contaminant buildup on them with such a frequent lens replacement schedule.

More Information
More Information
Brand Bausch & Lomb
Lens Material Hilafilcon A
Water Content 55%
Base Curve 8.6
Diameter 14.2
Modality Monthly
Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: BAUSCH & LOMB-SOFLENS 59